Online Catalogues are available here for viewing approximately ten days before the auction date.
- Buy a catalogue or look up the sale online, where you can register and leave commission bids.
- View the sale. If you are viewing online ensure to request a condition report prior to bidding, not all the Lots are in perfect condition.
- The specialists in charge of the auction are always available for consultation during the view days and will be happy to talk to you if you have any queries regarding the Lots in the sale.
- On the day of the sale, arrive early and register at the cash desk to receive a paddle number (your bidder number). Alternatively you are able to bid live online from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Decide on a top bid and stick to it!